San Diego’s First Social Dog Boarding Center
Camp Diego, founded in 1997, was the first doggie daycare and social dog boarding center in San Diego.
We are not a typical dog kennel as we like to focus on making sure our dogs interact socially and enjoy their stay with us.
We are committed to our philosophy of safe and healthy individualized dog care in a stress-free environment. That means less stress for you!
We know dogs and understand the strain that boarding or a kennel can put on a pooch. That’s why at our San Diego dog boarding facility, they’ll enjoy:
- All day social play and exercise in safe play areas
- Indoor/outdoor play areas
- Animal planet on TV
- Soothing music
- Wading pools
- Lots of individual affection
- Support of puppies learning needs
Camp Diego is located between the I-5 and Mission Bay Drive.
- Easy I-5 access
- Minutes away from airport
- Ample parking for drop-offs and pick-ups
Open 7 Days A Week