San Diego Dog Boarding
The social concept at Camp Diego dog boarding is especially important for the boarding dog who will be separated from his/her pet parents for a longer period of time.
Each dog boarding at Camp Diego receives supervised all day group play PLUS he/she also receives additional exercise, play and attention during the evening hours 365 days a year.
SEE RATES BELOW
NEW CUSTOMER COUPON
What Do I Need to Bring for Boarding?
For Health and Safety:
- Vaccinations: Proof of current vaccinations- Rabies, DHPP, and Bordetella.
- Flea Control: Ask us about our policy.
- Spaying or Neutering: Ask us about our policy.
- Screening: some larger breeds are screened prior to attendance to maintain a safe and playful environment. Please ask about our policies.
- Sanitation: All pet areas are continuously cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Supervision: Supervision is provided by our camp counselors.
- All day play
- Small and Large dogs play and sleep in separate areas
- All areas are air conditioned or heated
- Sleep outs for small dogs that are not crate trained
- Early morning & late evening potty breaks
- Store or refrigerate and serve dogs’ own food per owners instructions
- Serve all special diets
- Administer medications per owners instructions
- Special care for seniors and puppies
- We provide all bedding and bowls
- Personal attention from our caring staff
Camp Diego Boarding Pricing
|WE ACCEPT AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER, MASTERCARD & VISA
SEE RATES BELOW
|Per Night (24 hours)- $40.00 (Includes All-Day Play)||Based on a 24 hour period beginning at drop off (Partial Daycare rates may apply on Pick-up day)|
|TWO or MORE DOGS – 10% discount|
|Per Night (24 hours) – $72.00 ($36.00 each) (Includes All-Day Play)||Based on a 24 hour period beginning at drop off (Partial Daycare rates may apply on Pick-up day)|
No Additional Charge for Holidays
A deposit equal to the cost of the single night reservation will be required for all boarding reservations and deducted from the final bill. The deposit is non refundable unless the reservation is cancelled 24 hours in advance, with the exception of holiday reservations which require a 7-day advance cancellation notice.